In the Basic RiderCourse©, you will learn:
- To have more fun by riding your motorcycle safely.
- The basics: what to wear, how to start and stop your motorcycle, and motorcycle controls.
- Street strategies to avoid trouble and stay safe.
- How to maneuver your motorcycle in tough situations. Swerving, avoiding collisions, special situations, lane changes, passing, and avoiding hazards.
- Sturdy over the ankle footwear (canvas high tops do not qualify)
- Long Pants
- Long Sleeves
- Eye Protection (sunglasses, prescription glasses, safety glasses, goggles or helmet with a face shield)